This agreement was last updated on 25th February 2019.
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service sets the conditions regarding the use of the Service provided by Poke Rookie including all the displayed information, sentences, pictures, and movies. Users are required to follow this Terms of Service so as to use this Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Users are also required to be responsible for complying with the legislation applied to all the use of this Service.
Change To This Terms of Service
We reserve the right to update or change our Terms of Service at any time by notifying you and placing a prominent notice on our website.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Your Access to the Services
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use the Services.
Your Use of the Services
When accessing or using the Services, you must respect others and their rights, including by following these Terms and the Content Policy
. We support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities.
When accessing or using our Services, the following behavior is prohibited:
- Ceating or submitting Content that violates our Content Policy
- Using the Services to violate applicable law or infringing any person or entity's intellectual property or any other proprietary rights
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services)
- Using the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner
- Accessing, querying, or searching the Services with any automated system, other than through our published interfaces and pursuant to their applicable terms
- However, we conditionally grant permission to crawl the Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Except to the extent prohibited by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our third party service providers harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your:
- Use of the Services,
- Violation of these Terms,
- Violation of applicable laws or regulations, or
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. POKE ROOKIE, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR FREE. WE DO NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES SAFE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES OR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES THAT IS ALLEGED TO BE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.